The Requirements for Applying for KPPA Permit
The Requirements for Applying KPPA Permit
- Recording of the articles of association (Article of Association) in English or its translation in Indonesian language which must be in writing the date of the creation of the Articles of Association and the field of business conducted.
- Letter of Appointment legalized by a Public Notary at the parent company’s place of origin then legalized by the Indonesian Embassy/local Trade Attaché/local IIPC.
- Letter of Intent legalized by a Public Notary at the parent company’s place of origin and then legalized by the Indonesian Embassy/local Trade Attaché/local IIPC.
- Letter of Statement from the Head of Representative Office stating willingness to stay and only work as Head of Representative Office, without carrying out other business activities in Indonesia which is legalized by a Public Notary at the parent company’s place of origin then legalized by the Indonesian Embassy/Local Trade Attaché/IIPC local.
- Letter of Reference issued by the Indonesian Embassy/local Trade Attaché/local IIPC. This letter must clearly explain the statement that the Indonesian Embassy is referencing the opening of a KPPA (not another legal entity, for example, KP3A, BUJKA, etc.
- Proof of Head of Representative Office:
a. if foreigner: passport.
b. if Indonesian citizen: KTP and NPWP).
- 2 Photo size 4 x6 cm (Red Color Background).
- The head of the KPPA must reside in Indonesia, be fully responsible for the smooth running of the Office, not be allowed to carry out activities outside the activities of the KPPA and not hold concurrent positions as the Head of the Company and/or more than 1 (one) KPPA.
- In the event that the appointed Head of KPPA is a foreigner and/or employs foreign workers, the KPPA must employ Indonesian workers in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
- If you employ foreign workers, you are obliged to employ Indonesian workers with a ratio of TKA:TKI, namely 1:3.
- The address of the candidate for KPPA in Indonesia in the provincial capital as evidenced by the IMB.
- Power of attorney by the head of the company.
- The term of the KPPA Permit is as written in the KPPA Permit.
- Activities that can be carried out by KPPA are limited to the following activities:
- As supervisor, liaison, coordinator, and manage the interests of the company or its affiliated companies.
- Prepare the establishment and business development of PMA companies in Indonesia or in other countries and Indonesia.
- Located in an office building in the provincial capital city.
- Does not seeking any income from sources in Indonesia, including not being allowed to carry out activities or enter into any engagement/transaction of sale and purchase of commercial goods or services with domestic companies or individuals.
- Does not participate in any form in the management of any company, subsidiary, or branch of a company in Indonesia.
The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. Besides, the law and regulations in Indonesia subject to frequent changes. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. More Information click here and You can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Need Information About
Why You Should Choose Us?
01. Fast Responsive
We provide full responsive support to our clients wherever they are. We will reply to your message faster than other companies.
02. Professionals Team
With more than 5 years of company experience and a professional team, we will quickly solve all your problems.
03. Fast, Easy, Secure
We can guarantee client data is stored very securely, no more data loss and leakage with us. Client data security is our priority.