Visa on Arrival
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Based on Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Number 26, 2013, a citizen from 61 countries and 1 region are eligible for obtaining Visa on Arrival or in other words VOA. It has been the main visa, most tourists have used in the last decades to enter Indonesia.
The VOA can be obtained directly when you are landed at certain airports and seaports in Indonesia regardless of the purpose of your visits (Business, Tourist, Social). The Visa on Arrival is not a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it can not be converted to obtain other immigration permits. In addition, the maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days.
VISA ON ARRIVAL – B213
Duration of stay : Maximum 60 days (can be extended 4 times at most, each extension granted not more than 30 days)Visa on Arrival is for foreigner to visit Indonesia for non-work purposes that cover all aspects that includes, but not limited to:
- Transit; holiday/tourism; visiting family/relatives; social, art and cultural; official government visit; non-commercial sport activities; benchmarking; short courses; comparative studies; short training; working for very urgent matters and circumstances; business meeting; buying goods or products; participating on international exhibition; giving lectures or attending seminars; meeting held by head office or branch office in Indonesia; crew joining a vessel.
- A valid original passport that is still valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months.
- Return ticket or continuous ticket to continue the trip to another country except for the crew of transportation equipment who will stop by to join their ship and continue their journey to another country.
- In certain cases, a visit visa application upon arrival can also be submitted by a foreigner who is not from a certain country because there is no Indonesian representative in his country or a sudden or urgent activity after obtaining the approval of the appointed minister or immigration official after attaching the requirements.
- Letter of request from the government or private institution and also.
- Letter of approval from the Minister or appointed Immigration Officer.
|11||The Czech Republic||42||Oman|
|27||Japan||58||The United Kingdom|
|28||The Republic of Korea||59||Turkey|
|29||Kuwait||60||The United States of America|
|31||Libya||62||The United Arab Emirates|
Disclaimer:The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. Besides, the law and regulations in Indonesia subject to frequent changes. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. More Information click here and You can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Create or Extend
Your B213 Visa?
Why You Should Choose Us?
01. Fast Responsive
We provide full responsive support to our clients wherever they are. We will reply to your message faster than other companies.
02. Professionals Team
With more than 5 years of company experience and a professional team, we will quickly solve all your problems.
03. Fast, Easy, Secure
We can guarantee client data is stored very securely, no more data loss and leakage with us. Client data security is our priority.