Procedure of KP3A
Procedure of KP3A
The procedure is the same as KPPA that is filing documents to BKPM.
The initial document for SIUP3A Temporary
1. Application Form.
2. Letter of Intent, Letter of Appointment, Letter of Statement, Letter of Reference (Original + Copy) must be legalized by Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in the country of origin.
3. Representative Office Work Plan (for application for Temporary Business License for Foreign Trading Company Representative (SIUP3A) only).
4. Curriculum Vitae & Certificate of the Head of Representative Office.
5. Last Diploma Certificate.
6. Copy of valid Passport (Foreign Citizen) or copy of valid Identification Card (Indonesian Citizen).
7. Application signed by the company management, duly stamped and affixed with the company seal.
8. Original Power of Attorney duly stamped and affixed with the company seal, if the administration is not directly made by the company management, the original identity must be evidenced by attaching a copy of identification of the principal and proxy.
For applications for Permanent IUP3A, additional requirements are as follows:
1. Original Power of Attorney duly stamped and affixed with the company seal, if the administration is not directly made by the company management, the original identity must be evidenced by attaching a copy of identification of the principal and proxy.
2. Letter of Domicile from local Sub-District Office or Statement of office space from building management,
3. Original Approval of the Appointment of Foreign Trading Company Representative.
4. Copy of IMTA for the signatory of the head of the representative office who is a foreign citizen.
5. Domicile Permit from the chief village.
6. 2 sheets of 4×6 photos.
For applications for IUP3A extension, additional requirements are as follows:
1. Original Power of Attorney duly stamped and affixed with company seal, if the administration is not directly made by the company management, the original identity must be evidenced by attaching a copy of identification of the principal and proxy.
2. Copy of IMTA.
3. Statement on the Total Assistant Workers, Foreign Workers: Indonesian Workers = 1:3 (accompanied by a copy of Identification Card and payslip).
4. Copy of Company Registration Certificate (TDP).
5. Report on the Activities of the representative office.
6. 2 sheets of 4×6 photos.
Subsequently, the KPPA Permit shall be issued in the form of a Permit signed by the Head of BKPM or a designated official at the latest within 5 (five) working days of receipt of a complete and correct application with a copy to:
1. Minister of Finance.
2. Minister of Trade.
3. Minister of Manpower and Transmigration.
4. Head of Indonesian Representative in the country or origin of foreign company.
5. Governor or Regent or Major.
After the approval permit is obtained, the Company must report to PTSPPDPPM immediately to get direction and guidance in completing the licensing area, no later than 3 (three) months since the issuance of the Letter of Approval. The licensing areas include:
1. Certificate of Domicile of the Company.
2. Tax Payer Registration Number.
3. Taxable Confirmation Letter.
4. Company Registration Certificate.
5. And other required Licensing.The obligation of Utilization of Indonesian Workers (TKI) in KP3A.
According to Article 24 Paragraph (3), BKPM Regulation no. 15/2015 stipulates that KP3A must employ at least 3 (three) workers if KP3A hires TKA as KP3A’s Chief Representative.
Indo-Ned Consultancy will help you to set up Representative Office (KP3A) in Indonesia. We have helped our clients to set up Representative Office (KP3A), so we can help you to set up your business in Indonesia faster and legally.
The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. Besides, the law and regulations in Indonesia subject to frequent changes. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. More Information click here and You can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
270 x 400
Want to Start
Why You Should Choose Us?
01. Fast Responsive
We provide full responsive support to our clients wherever they are. We will reply to your message faster than other companies.
02. Professionals Team
With more than 13 years of company experience and a professional team, we will quickly solve all your problems.
03. Fast, Easy, Secure
We can guarantee client data is stored very securely, no more data loss and leakage with us. Client data security is our priority.