What are the Reasons for Investors to Start a Business in Lombok?
The 2022 MotoGP International event tells the world about the potential of Lombok island. The term “new Bali” has become a trending topic on social media. Therefore, Lombok has become one of the popular options when it comes to starting a business in Indonesia.
The New Commercial Tourism Center in Indonesia
Lombok can become a new commercial tourism centre in Indonesia. The development that is still a little can make it easier to design a beautiful city plan. In addition, other supporters are the strategic location between Bali and Labuan Bajo. Furthermore, Here are some reasons to immediately invest in Lombok:
- Already have an International Airport.
- Already has an international port for cruise ships, cargo ships and industrial needs from abroad.
- Equitable road access to various urban, industrial and tourism areas.
- Affordable transportation to increase the number of visitors to Lombok every year.
- Lombok has risen in popularity in recent years as the “new Bali” for surfers, beach lovers, travellers and of course investors.
- Government support in Lombok is very positive to increase local revenue by attracting more investors and visitors.
- The climate and environment in Lombok are very supportive of various business activities.
General Roadmap for Invest in Lombok
We always encourage you to actively ask about your business. Our team is very excited if we can provide you with solutions and suggestions for the gain of your investment in Indonesia. In addition, we have a specialist team for the issue of establishing a foreign company in Indonesia. Our experienced legal consultants and experts will guide you through the process of registering an approved company in Indonesia.
The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. In addition, laws and regulations in Indonesia are often subject to change. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. For more information click here and you can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.