Flow Process IMTA (Work Permit)
When you want to set up company in Indonesia and start doing business in indonesia, it is important for you to understand about IMTA.
- • IMTA Application Letter accompanied by letterhead and company stamp
- • RPTKA (Expatriate Manpower Utilization Plan)
- • Copy of the guarantor’s identity
- • Legal Company (AKTA and establishment and amendment decree, TDP, Domicile, NPWP, SIUP, Principle license)
- • General Power of Attorney
- • Identity of TKA (Foreign employee) (copy of passport, diploma, CV)
- • WLKK
- • The company’s current 3-month bank statement
- • Work experience letter for positions other than directors and commissioners
For making IMTA, Indo-Ned Consultancy can help you from the beginning process to completion. You just need to contact us or book a meeting schedule with our legal team.